Information about Payments
Please review the following information below if you would like to receive an estimate through our website. This is a great option if you would like to know what the shipping rate to your location will be before placing an order.
- Once you have selected all of the items that you are interested in receiving an estimate for, please go to "Checkout".
- Create a Log In/ Sign Up if you have not already signed up for an account.
- Input your "Customer Information" and "Shipping Method" then continue to payment method.
- Select "Request Estimate" in the Method of Payment section. (We do not process orders until we receive payment).
- "Complete Order". Once you have done this, it will come through our system as an estimate and will allow us to contact the logistics company.
Please expect to receive an email with your estimate after we have received your shipping rate from our logistics company. In this email with your estimate, we will also attach our wire transfer form or credit card form.
PAYMENT OPTIONSCredit Cards accepted:
- American Express
- Electronic/wire funds transfer will be sent to you via email after you have placed your order. *An additional fee may apply to all electronic/wire funds transfer.
- Personal Check - Mail-in Orders only
- Cashier's Check - Mail-in Orders only
- Money Order - Mail-in Orders only
Important information about payment
Credit Cards are charged in full when order is confirmed. Debit and Bank Check Cards may reflect deduction of funds immediately upon order.
For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
Electronic Funds (Wire) Transfer [Accepted on orders over $1000.00 only]
Electronic funds transfer (wire) instructions will be sent to you via email after you have placed your order and received your shipping quote. You are responsible for any wire fees charged by your bank, or by any intermediary bank that processes or forwards the electronic (wire) transfer. Orders are processed after we receive payment.
Personal Check, Cashier's Check or Money Order Mail-in Order Instructions
We are able to accept these forms of payment for Mail-in orders only. When paying with a personal check or money order through the mail, be certain you include a brief description of the item(s) you wish to purchase, the item name, the item number, item quantity, your name, your e-mail address (if possible), your address and a phone number where you can be reached during regular business hours.
Please call our Customer Service Representative at 1-215-222-1225 before sending payment.
Mail your order and payment to:
851 North Preston St,
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Please add the appropriate sales tax and shipping & handling charges to your order total. Your check or money order should be made payable to Gratz Industries, LLC. Orders will be processed after payment is received.
Is financing available?
Yes, we offer financing through a third-party service. Please email a Customer Service Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-215-222-1225 or 1-800-930-9900 for details.
We are required to collect sales tax for deliveries to the following US states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, NE, NJ, NM, NY, NV, NC, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI + Washington DC. The tax rate applied to your order will generally be the combined state and local rate for the address to which your order is shipped. We are required to collect tax on shipping charges when applicable.
Philadelphia requires we charge an 8% tax on orders picked up from our warehouse.
If you need to return an item, you can expect a refund or credit in the same form of payment originally used to make your purchase. Please note that a credit issued to your credit card may take up to two weeks to be acknowledged by your issuing bank or credit card institution.