Limited Lifetime Warranty On All Principal Appartus
Gratz Industries, LLC offers the following limited lifetime warranty to the original retail purchaser of our principal apparatus. It is our only warranty and voids all other warranties, either expressed or implied.
- Gratz Industries principal apparatus will be defect-free in both material and workmanship for the duration of its lifetime. Gratz Industries defines principal apparatus as the following: all Cadillacs, all Cadillac conversions, all Reformers, all Chairs, all Barrels, Studio Wall Unit, Guillotine Tower, all Mats, and the Pedi-Pole.
- At our option, Gratz Industries will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective principal apparatus covered by our warranty, including return freight to you.
- Our warranty excludes normal “wear and tear” associated with use, as well as damage caused by misuse, abuse, modification, or unauthorized repair. Scratches to the finish and scratches/tears in the upholstery resulting from equipment use are not covered by our warranty.
- The original retail purchaser, when appropriate, must replace all “consumables,” including but not limited to springs, straps, handles, wheels, clips, hooks, and other hardware.
Wood and Aluminum frames on all Reformers, (excluding Portable Reformers)Cadillacs frames and Instant Half Cadillac conversion units excluding springs and mechanical wear parts.
10 Years from date of Invoice
Guillotine Tower, Portable Reformers, Ladder Barrels, Spine Correctors, Mini Barrels, Wunda Chairs, Combo Chairs, Arm Chairs, Wall Units, excluding springs and mechanical wear parts.
What is not covered: The Limited Warranties above do not cover normal wear and tear; damage caused by failure to follow instructions, misuse, abuse, modification, unauthorized repair; scratches to the finish, or tears or indentations in the upholstery or foam, whether covered by upholstery.
Exclusion of all other warranties: Except for the limited warranties detailed above, Gratz Industries expressly disclaims all other warranties, whether express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Gratz Industries assumes no responsibility whatsoever with respect to the use or disposition of its products by Buyer. No oral or written information or advice given by Gratz Industries or any of its representatives shall create a warranty, whether express or implied, or in any way alter the scope of this exclusion of warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the exclusions contained in this paragraph may not apply to you. In such event, any implied warranty shall be limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of invoice or to the minimum period prescribed by law. By accepting delivery of any product, buyer acknowledges and agrees that Gratz Industries has made no representations or warranties, express or implied, to or for the benefit of Buyer which contradict any of the foregoing.
Warranty Return Procedure
For all returns based on the Limited Warranties detailed above, Buyer must contact Gratz Industries Customer Service to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- The RMA must be clearly marked on the outside of the package of any returned items. Gratz Industries does not accept responsibility for items returned without an RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- Proof of purchase must accompany all returns.
- Gratz Industries must receive the returned items within thirty (30) days from the date on which you receive the RMA number.
- Gratz Industries pays return shipping costs for warranty returns, as well as the cost of shipping the replacement item to the Buyer.
- In the event that Gratz Industries determines, in its sole discretion, that any product returned to us (i) is not under warranty, (ii) does not satisfy the conditions for Warranty Return contained above, or (iii) is returned without following the Warranty Return Procedure, Buyer (or sender) shall be solely and fully responsible for the cost of freight and insurance to return the product to Buyer (or sender).