Lori Coleman-Brown Graduate Intensive 2024 Cycle
A Deep Dive into Pilates Teaching
A Six Month Program Consisting of Three Weekend WorkshopsA series of three exciting graduate level workshops designed exclusively for Pilates teachers who seek to broaden their perspectives and want to expand their knowledge and skills by exploring their point of view.
A Teacher Centered Approach
This program starts from the initial point of knowing the rules of teaching Pilates according to the curriculum, and moves to more multidimensional, principles-based teaching for the purpose of reaching individuals, and progressively guiding them to meet their potential, through Pilates practice.
- Identify and loosen tethers to rigid rules, allow yourself to look with your own eyes and trust the process
- Be excited to walk into teaching sessions with every client type
- Get to the root of difficult sessions by objective problem solving
- Stretch your teacher self in a safe space with a cohort of like minded teachers
- Develop and deepen your body literacy
- Learn how embodiment translates to intuition and teaching wisdom
- Develop Next-Generation Pilates Leadership
Weekend Workshops Cycle
- February 10th & 11th, 2024
- April 13th & 14th, 2024
- June 1st & 2nd, 2024
Saturdays and Sundays 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Venue: Atlas Pilates Studio in Seattle
- $1875 for Graduates of Atlas Pilates Teacher Training Program and Teachers who have completed the 2023 Cycle and wish to repeat.
- $2175 for all other Pilates Teachers
Your attendance is required in both days of Every Workshop
Admission is limited and selective in order to an ensure we have an experienced and productive cohort.
Applicants are admitted solely at the discretion of Lori Coleman-Brown and are required to submit a complete questionnaire.
Electronic invoices are sent on Applicant approval, and invoice payment is required to secure Program admission.
Application: All Pilates Teachers who’ve graduated from a reputable comprehensive Pilates teacher training program, and have experience teaching Pilates, will be considered.
In order to be considered, applicants must first complete our questionnaire (and have done a minimum of at least one recent Private workout) with Lori Coleman-Brown.
About Lori Coleman-Brown
Lori teaches Pilates lessons and trains, tests and mentors Pilates instructors. She’s responsible for Atlas Pilates educational program development and management.
A dancer from childhood, she pursued and earned a BFA in Dance from SUNY Purchase. She went on to earn a Master’s degree in Physical Therapy from Temple University. Her decades of experience include providing physical therapy for professional dance companies and backstage on Broadway shows in New York and Seattle, staff physical therapy positions and partnership in a successful PT clinic.
In the early 1980’s Lori was sent to Joseph Pilates protégeé Romana Kryzanowska by a dance instructor in order to deal with a knee injury. The knee healed completely, and Lori became captivated by The Pilates Method. By 1986 she was teaching Pilates and in 1999 was honored when Romana asked her to be a Pilates Teacher Trainer...
Gratz Featured Studio
2023 - 24 Pilates Events and Teacher Training Programs
We will post your scheduled programs and events on our event page and in our monthly newsletter.