About the Archive Reformer
The fully functional Archive Reformer features an aesthetically appealing design and provides a multifaceted Pilates practice of unparalleled quality. The Reformer carriage is designed with thinner foam. The ability to adjust the angle of the four high-grade springs that lie beneath the carriage affords a wider-range of spring tension options, allowing you to personalize your experience so that it aligns with your needs. Combine that with lower shoulder blocks, a deeper 3-position gear angle, and an increase in the adjustment angle of the foot bar assembly, and you have an intuitive apparatus that enhances your overall user experience.
With its state-of-the-art design, the Gratz Archive Reformer Apparatus has raised the bar on what Reformers can and should help Pilates practitioners achieve. Features This model is manufactured from a 60% post-industrial recycled aluminum that has been specially welded to achieve a steadfast, fully integrated unibody construction. Each Archive Reformer Apparatus comes fully-equipped with:
- Natural Leather Straps featuring O-Ring attachments
- Raw polished Aluminum Foot Bar with easily attachable Direct Contact Foot Bar Cover
- Pair of 20" Foot Straps - 27" Extension Black Canvas Straps
- Special Reformer Carriage and box with dense thinner foam
- Standard Weighted Pole
- 36" Wood Pole - Sandwich-Style Wood and Drop In-Style Gear Blocks / Stoppers included
- Gratz Archive or Trapezoidal handles included
Length: 80”, 86” & 89” options available
Options and Enhancements:
- 80”, 86”, or 89” options available.
- Aluminum & Wood, Leather & Wood, Trap, or Wire handle options available.
- Optional Jump Board sold separately.
Lead Time For This Product
Due to high volume of orders we are receiving, our current lead time for this product ranges from 36 - 40 weeks. All orders are custom made in the order they are received.
Video provided by Pilatesology.com.
Pilatesology allows you to take Pilates mat and apparatus classes in the comfort of your own home or wherever life takes you. New classes are added every week featuring world-renowned, classical Pilates teachers.