The fully functional Archive Reformer features an aesthetically appealing design and provides a multifaceted Pilates practice of unparalleled quality. The Reformer carriage is designed with thinner foam. The ability to adjust the angle of the four high-grade springs that lie beneath the carriage affords a wider-range of spring tension options, allowing you to personalize your experience so that it aligns with your needs. Combine that with lower shoulder blocks, a deeper 3-position gear angle, and an increase in the adjustment angle of the foot bar assembly, and you have an intuitive apparatus that enhances your overall user experience.
With its state-of-the-art design, the Gratz Archive Reformer Apparatus has raised the bar on what Reformers can and should help Pilates practitioners achieve.
This model is manufactured from a 60% post-industrial recycled aluminum that has been specially welded to achieve a steadfast, fully integrated unibody construction.
Each Archive Reformer Apparatus comes fully-equipped with:
- Natural Leather Straps featuring O-Ring attachments
- Raw polished Aluminum Foot Bar with easily attachable Direct Contact Foot Bar Cover
- Pair of 20" Foot Straps
- 27" Extension Black Canvas Straps
- Special Reformer Carriage and box with dense thinner foam
- Standard Weighted Pole
- 36" Wood Pole
- Sandwich-Style Wood and Drop In-Style Gear Blocks / Stoppers included
- Gratz Archive or Trapezoidal handles included
Length: 80”, 86” & 89” options available
Options and Enhancements:
- 80”, 86”, or 89” options available.
- Aluminum & Wood, Leather & Wood, Trap, or Wire handle options available.
- Optional Jump Board sold separately.