- Receive 10% Discount off Demo Equipment and Special Accessory Items. Discount code RP_2019 will automatically apply at checkout (NOTE: items that do not display 'Demo Equipment' CANNOT be used for discount)
- Sold on a First Come First Serve Basis
- Requires 100% Pre- payment at time of sale
- A Shipping quote will be sent upon receipt of the order which will need to be paid upon confirmation.
- Gratz is not responsible for the condition of the Demo Equipment, as it could show some wear from being used at the event.
- Customers must pay for their orders in full and arrange to pick up their equipment at the event conclusion. Buyers responsible for wrapping and removing their equipment and the timing and removal from the hotel must be co-ordinated by PMA and the event staff.
- Cancellations may be made up to 24 hours of order being confirmed. Cancellation after 24 hours of order being confirmed will result in a 25% restocking fee.
- Demo Equipment must be picked up at the end the event on October 13th, 2019.
- Customer must contact Gratz Sales representative in advance at email@example.com for Pick Up Time and Instructions.
About the Archive Reformer
The fully functional Archive Reformer features an aesthetically appealing design and provides a multifaceted Pilates practice of unparalleled quality. The Reformer carriage is designed with thinner foam. The ability to adjust the angle of the four high-grade springs that lie beneath the carriage affords a wider-range of spring tension options, allowing you to personalize your experience so that it aligns with your needs. Combine that with lower shoulder blocks, a deeper 3-position gear angle, and an increase in the adjustment angle of the raised strap, and you have an intuitive apparatus that enhances your overall user experience.
With its state-of-the-art design, the Gratz Archive Reformer Apparatus has raised the bar on what Reformers can and should help Pilates practitioners achieve.
This model is manufactured from a 60% post-industrial recycled aluminum that has been specially welded to achieve a steadfast, fully integrated unibody construction.
Each Archive Reformer Apparatus comes fully-equipped with:
- Natural Leather Straps featuring O-Ring attachments
- Raw polished Aluminum Foot Bar with easily attachable Full Contact Cover included
- Pair of 20" Foot Straps
- 27" Extension Black Canvas Straps
- Special Reformer Carriage and box with dense thinner foam
- Standard Weighted Pole
- 36" Wood Pole
- Sandwich-Style Wood and Drop In-Style Gear Blocks / Stoppers included
Length: 80”, 86” & 89” options available
Height: 13 ¾”
Options and Enhancements
- Classic Aluminum or Designer Maple Wood Reformer frame available.
- 80”, 86”, or 89” options available.
- Aluminum & Wood, Leather & Wood, Trap, or Wire handle options available.
- Optional Jump Board sold separately.
Gratz Pilates has teamed up with one of the premier equipment financing lenders in the market today, Marlin Equipment Finance! Since 1997, Marlin has provided customized equipment financing solutions to over 300,000 small businesses allowing them to replace obsolete equipment, secure their business capital and grow their businesses. No matter the size of your Pilates studio, effectively managing cash flow is crucial for long term success. By using equipment financing, you can procure the right Pilates equipment through a financing plan that fits your budget, rather than with the capital or cash currently available to you.
With financing, you determine the term and the monthly payment. Our financing program through Marlin is simple. Visit our financing page here, click “Apply Today.” Complete and submit the credit application. Marlin will process the application and provide a decision within 2-4 hours. Once approved, MARLIN provides the documentation for you to sign with the agreed upon monthly payment and term. It really is that easy!
More information available here
This product is shipped standard freight and delivered curbed side to the first dry area outside your location.
Special Delivery Options (Available for an additional charge)
- White Glove – delivered to your room of choice and unpacked and the packing trash is removed
- Threshold – delivery inside the main entrance of the your location
Track Your Shipment
We will provide you with a tracking number via e-mail as soon as order leaves the Gratz Industries warehouse which you can use to track your order.
Important: The shippers are NOT licensed Pilates technicians and they are not qualified to assemble your new Gratz apparatus.
Please contact our sales representative to make special delivery arrangements.