TRY IT OUT AT THESE LOCATIONS!
We are excited to share this new piece of Gratz apparatus with you! Here is a list of studios that can be contacted to "Test Drive" the Gratz Archive Reformer. See check out the list of locations below. U.S. and Europe Locations now available and more location will be announced very soon.
See all the locations here
The fully functional Archive Reformer features an aesthetically appealing design and provides a multifaceted Pilates practice of unparalleled quality. The Reformer carriage is designed with thinner foam. The ability to adjust the angle of the four high-grade springs that lie beneath the carriage affords a wider-range of spring tension options, allowing you to personalize your experience so that it aligns with your needs. Combine that with lower shoulder blocks, a deeper 3-position gear angle, and an increase in the adjustment angle of the foot bar assembly, and you have an intuitive apparatus that enhances your overall user experience.
With its state-of-the-art design, the Gratz Archive Reformer Apparatus has raised the bar on what Reformers can and should help Pilates practitioners achieve.
This model is manufactured from a 60% post-industrial recycled aluminum that has been specially welded to achieve a steadfast, fully integrated unibody construction.
Each Archive Reformer Apparatus comes fully-equipped with:
- Natural Leather Straps featuring O-Ring attachments
- Raw polished Aluminum Foot Bar with easily attachable Full Contact Cover included
- Pair of 20" Foot Straps
- 27" Extension Black Canvas Straps
- Special Reformer Carriage and box with dense thinner foam
- Standard Weighted Pole
- 36" Wood Pole
- Sandwich-Style Wood and Drop In-Style Gear Blocks / Stoppers included
- Gratz Archive with Trapezoidal handles included
Length: 80”, 86” & 89” options available
Options and Enhancements:
- Classic Aluminum or Designer Maple Wood Reformer frame available.
- 80”, 86”, or 89” options available.
- Aluminum & Wood, Leather & Wood, Trap, or Wire handle options available.
- Optional Jump Board sold separately.